Thursday, August 10, 2017

Project Runway...back...yay.

Hey everyone! Project Runway starts again next week. This week is the "Road to the Runway" thing, so it's nice they put it a week beforehand. Of course, that's so they can have some kind of bullshit "enhanced" episode next week with social media and commentary. I guess I might care if it was ever commentary that was funny. I am picky about my Twitter commentary. Anyway, the one thing I am excited about is there is a Muslim designer, and I very much want her to clash with Heidi about how Heidi thinks everything has to be sexy. Designing "Fashion" that is also modest is a great unexplored concept that this show never does.

Also if you haven't heard, the models this season range from size 0 to size 22. I like forcing the designers to design for "normal" women but I also am afraid that after a couple weeks the larger models will be eliminated "because I just don't get along with her" or some other dumbass reason, and then it's just like every other season so who cares?

To sum up, people are odd, have backstories, Tim Gunn pretends they're the best designers ever, etc. You guys know the drill. I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

Duabe said...

Welcome back Toyouke! Watched the preview show last night - the weird, wacky designers have unique looks and I look forward to seeing what they produce on the show. However, I agree with you that the larger size models will probably go out first, along with the lesser talented designers.

They are an interesting group, aren't they?