Tuesday, April 8, 2008

...I don't know what to say.

I found this yesterday. I don't remember where, probably on some blog (I read 4 or 5 and they tend to refer to each other all the time). You'll have to see for yourself, because I can't get the video to imbed or anything: Hell's Kitchen The Game

Is...is this really happening? A video game that combines Diner Dash and Cooking Mama, with Gordon Ramsay thrown in for good measure? Where if you screw up he calls you a donkey and screams bleeped profanities?

Part of me thinks this is a sign of the apocalypse. But another, slightly larger part of me wants this game very badly. And wishes they didn't bleep the profanities.

p.s., if you don't know what Cooking Mama is, you are missing out. Yes, it's a Flash site, but they have gameplay and recipes. REAL recipes from a Wii game that is about pretending to cook. Maybe that is the sign of the apocalypse. Not that it prevents me from wanting to own Cooking Mama too, even though I don't actually own a Wii.

No comments: